Camden Hunt Schedule
Wednesdays and Saturdays
September thru mid-March
9:00 am until 1:00 pm
Parking and Trail Access Areas
It is recommended that you do not ride during these
times unless you are participating in the hunt.
Dogs are not allowed on the
property during hunting hours.
There are 2 areas for parking trucks and trailers and accessing the trails.
Look for the metal white and black signs designating the access area
• East/West Powerline (access from Peckwoods Road);
• The Camden Hunter Barn on Red Fox Road
Maps of Hunt Country are available for purchase at the Tack Room
Proceeds benefit the Camden Hunt & Hunt Country Maintenance
Ride only on obvious trails and be sure to
avoid damaging new pine tree seedlings.
- Follow all common equine rules of etiquette.
- Be polite and considerate at all times.
- Please report any damage to trails or jumps to one of the Joint Masters.
- Stay away from privately owned barns and paddocks
- Do not ride directly on private dirt roads or driveways – stay to the side.
- Follow all ‘Do Not Ride’ signs posted on certain parcels of land.
Waivers and Coggins
- Motorized vehicles
Release waivers-must be signed and on file with the Camden Hunt.
A negative Coggins is required for all horses ridden in hunt country.
- Anyone who rides in Camden Hunt Country more than five times a year and who is not a member of The Camden Hunt is required to become a "Friend of Hunt Country" at an annual cost of $200.
- For information on joining, please see our website at camdenhunt.com, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call one of these Joint Masters:
We thank you in advance for your cooperation,
Hunt County Landowners and The Camden Hunt