- TCH is roading hounds will meet at NS/EW power line to Big RR and back 8:30 am
- 15th Staff cubbing begins on Wed & Sat
+ Mon 24th & Oct 1st
- 23rd Foxhunting Clinic with the Provenzano’s
- 6th & 7th Moore County Performance Trials
- 7th Horse Show to benefit TCH at Voxton Farm
- 14th Clinic with Nick Ellis
- 19th Fall Bash @ 6:30 Hermitage Farm
- 20th JNAFHC TCH hosting
- 20th Cub Hunting Opens to Subscribers
8:30 am location TBA
- 4th TCH Hunter Trials Sunday
- 5th-6th-7th National Performance Trials Championship
- Cubbing may be cancelled Nov 7th if we qualify
- 22nd Opening Meet - Thanksgiving Day
9:00am Woods Residence
Hunt Country Clean Up has begun.
- If you ride on the trails, please come out and help. We are responsible for trail upkeep for all the property that we are so graciously allowed to ride upon. Join in the groups on Sat or on your own, Contact Lou Provenzano for areas that are in need.
See schedule below.
- Look for your hunt invitation coming soon to your mail box! New membership campaign going on now just for a short time
- Carol Stevens is spear heading TCH Directory Advertising this season and you may have received a call already. If you would like to sponsor and have you name in the directory as part of the "field" this year, please drop her a note! It's as little as $25.
HC Clean up Schedule
- Saturday Sept 8 - 9 am
- Sept 15 - 1:30 pm
(change is due to staff morning hunting
- Sat Sept 22 - 1:30 pm
- Sat Sept 29 - 1:30 pm October: SUNDAYS:
- 7th: 1:30 pm
- 14th:: 1:30 pm
- 21st: 1:30 pm
- 28th: 1:30 pm All these are posted on the Fb Camden Hunt page AND the Fb Friends of the hunt page.
- bring a friend, 4 wheeler, cooler, saw, clippers/loppers, axe, and whatever else have you...
Nick Ellis Clinic
- Sunday, October 14th
- 2 hour Sessions
- 8:30-10:30am 2’6-3’
- 10:30-12:30am 2’-2’3
- 1:00pm-3:00pm 3’6
- 3:00-5:00pm 2’3-2’6
- Cost $100 Audit $35 Executive Summary $25 Location: Hunter Hill
Knights Hill Rd Camden SC
- Fun and Easy Sessions
- For all Levels
- Bring Water for your horse
- Bring a chair
For more information: contact:
Lea Edwards 803.669.1590 thecamdenhunt@yahoo
Clinic Flyer pdf Registration form pdf Release Form pdf
Junior North American
Field Hunter Championship
JNAFHC hosted qualifier by
The Camden Hunt
- Or you are welcome to contact Erin Trimmier at 803-413-0553, or DrErin@AmbassadorAnimalHospital.com with questions as well.
- First field and Hilltopper divisions will be offered. There will be a Hunt Breakfast at the conclusion of the meet.
- Everyone is also invited to The Camden Hunt Fall Bash held at Hermitage Farm Shooting Sports on Friday, October 19th (the night before JNAFHC). We look forward to seeing everyone out.
Stabling is available--please contact Melinda Gates at the Camden Hunter Barn
83rd Camden Hunt Hunter Trials
- Sunday November 4th 9:00am
- Hunter Trial Hill
- Schooling allowed morning of Friday afternoon 2pm-5pm - $20
- A brand-new class:
Carolina Performance Hunters for qualified hunt horses showing in Hill Toppers and the Qualified Class.
- Offering Weekend Fun
- Cub Hunting Sat am
- Sat Night Dinner
- Stabling Available at Springdale Race Course
- 28th: 1:30 pm For info contact, Lea Edwards: 803.669.1590 thecamdenhunt@yahoo
Hunter Trials Flyer pdf Trials Prize List pdf Trials Entry Form pdf CPH Series Flyer pdf
For more information or to answer
any questions, email: email@example.com