As you know, a South Carolina Hunting License is required of each individual out hunting with us on any hunt, cubbing or formal.
For South Carolina residents over 64, you can purchase a Lifetime Recreational Hunting and Fishing License. The cost of the license is $9.00 and is yours for life, no need to renew each year.
- Go to www.dnr.sc.gov and click on the “Buy” button on the far left of the top menu bar.
- From the list of forms, click “Lifetime Recreational Hunting and Fishing License” and a PDF will open.
- Complete the form as directed. You can either fill it out online then print it, or print it and fill it out by hand.
- If purchasing by mail:
- Make the check payable to “SCDNR” for the amount due.
- Include a copy of your photo ID as required by the form.
- Mail to:
SC Wildlife Endowment Fund
P.O. Box 11710
Columbia, SC 29211-1710
- If purchasing in person, take the completed form to a regional DNR office:
- Florence- 295 S. Evander Drive, Florence, SC 29506
- York- 510 Annie Alexander Ct. York, SC 29745
- Columbia- SCDNR at the State Farmer’s Market, 326 Little Brooke Lane, West Columbia, SC 29172